Prof. Dr. Markus Dertwinkel-Kalt
Markus Dertwinkel-Kalt is an academic affiliate to RCS. He is a recognized expert in behavioral and experimental economics and its intersection with industrial organization and has published extensively in these areas. He is a Professor of Economics at the University of Konstanz and has gained considerable expertise in conducting surveys and experiments, both in the laboratory and in the field.
- Bachelor in Philosophy and Mathematics and Master in Mathematics at the University of Cologne and the University of Düsseldorf
- Dissertation and Habilitation in Economics
- Professor of Economics at University of Konstanz, before that Associate Professor at Frankfurt School of Finance & Management
- Dertwinkel-Kalt, M., Köster, M., Suter, M. (2020). To Buy or Not to Buy? Price Salience in an Online Shopping Field Experiment, European Economic Review.
- Dertwinkel-Kalt, M., Köster, M. (2020). Salience and Skewness Preferences, Journal of the European Economic Association.
- Dertwinkel-Kalt, M., Wey, C. (2020). Multi-Product Bargaining, Bundling, and Buyer Power, Economic Letters.