Dr. Fabian Griem
Fabian Griem’s dissertation focused on economic models of negotiations, which he applied to the regulation of payment systems and vertical restraints. Fabian Griem has a Master in Economics from LMU. He has experience in advising clients in financial and consumer-good sectors.
- Bachelor in Economics at University of Konstanz
- Master in Economics at University of Munich and University of Bologna
- Griem, F. (2020). Payment System Self-Regulation through Fee Caps. Review of Network Economics.
- Griem, F., Inderst, R. (2020). Bargaining over Royalties in the Shadow of Litigation. SSRN ID 3548049.
- Griem , F., (2020). Line Extension and Bundled Negotiations.